Learn about labor and migration inspections at the free webinar, which will be held on December 9 from 14:00 to 15:30.
During the webinar, you will learn:
• Whether scheduled and unscheduled inspections are carried out during the pandemic, and how the legality of the inspection can be verified
• What violations the legal entities can be penalized for?
• Which business entities are subject to inspections during the quarantine?
• What is the difference between remote work arrangement and a civil contract?
• Is it necessary to obtain a Work Permit if foreign employees work outside of Kazakhstan?
• What are the "most popular" violations committed while hiring foreign employees?
Almira Abraimova, Director, People Advisory Services, tax and legal services practice
Marina Gaipova, labor law manager, tax and legal services practice
Registration is available here: http://spr.ly/6180HHr2q
If you have any questions, please contact our specialist:
tel.: 8 727 258 5960 ext. 1602