Celebrating Canadian Hockey, Music and Food.
The Ambassador of Canada to Kazakhstan, His Excellency Shawn Steil, is hosting a Gala Dinner and weekend of Hockey in Astana.
Gala Dinner; Saturday 20th May. Marriott Ball Room. 7pm till late.
Includes 4-course Canadian food and drink. Meet with celebrated Canadian Hockey stars; keynote speech by Ken Dryden – famous Canadian hockey player, author, politician; live Charity Auction; and, live music from top Canadian award-winning rock band, 'The Sheepdogs.' All proceeds go to support the development of amateur hockey for under-privileged kids in Kazakhstan.
· Free Bar. Wine from Wayne Gretzky Vineyard (World Famous Canadian Hockey star).
· 35 000 KZT each ticket, 350 000 KZT table of 10 tickets. Tickets available at the Embassy of Canada from 9:30 to 12:30 or by appointment.
Hockey at Barys Arena; Sunday 21th May, 10.30
Canadian pancake breakfast with Canadian maple syrup, ‘Hockey Hall of Fame’ International Hockey exhibition, Masterclasses with celebrity Hockey Players, Kazakhstani National Sledge Hockey Team, local Youth Pee Wee Hockey game.
· 16.00 Live Concert from The Sheepdogs, 17.00 – 19.00 Match-Team Canada vs Team Kazakhstan.
· Five exciting Raffle Prizes including: Fendi fur coat and accessories from NAFA, and BAUER Hockey skates and gear. And lots of free giveaways.
· 500 KZT WHOLE DAY. Tickets available at Barys Arena or at https://ticketon.kz/event/canada-150-hockey-days-in-kazakhstan