Should employees of foreign nonresident contractors contribute personal income tax in Kazakhstan?
You are kindly invited to a free webinar organized by EY experts who will talk about the latest changes in taxation procedures for foreign specialists sent to Kazakhstan to provide services on behalf of a nonresident legal entity.
The EY webinar will tackle the following topical issues.
· What are the most common arrangements for hiring foreign labor to Kazakhstan?
· How do a Kazakh company’s tax liabilities differ depending on the type of contract concluded with the foreign counterparty?
· What actions do Kazakh companies have to take to tax the income of foreign specialists sent to the Republic of Kazakhstan under service provision contracts in light of the latest changes to the rules?
1) A brief overview of the main principles and arrangements for hiring foreign labor to Kazakhstan.
2) Changes to procedures for taxing the income of foreign specialists sent to the Republic of Kazakhstan under service provision contracts.
3) Risks when hiring foreign specialists under service provision contracts arising from the most recent changes in the law
4) Practical advice
EY experts on these issues will share their experience and take your questions during the webinar to be held at 3 p.m. (Almaty time, UTC + 6 hours) on May 23, 2019.
The language of the webinar is Russian.
Senior Manager, People Advisory Services
Senior Adviser, People Advisory Services
Please send any questions to: Diana.Kuleshova@kz.ey.com or call: +7 727 259-72-10.
People Advisory Services