We are delighted to invite you to MINEX Europe 2019 - the 4th Mining and Exploration Forum organised in Sofia, Bulgaria on 25-27 June 2019.
Situated in the Western Tethyan belt, Bulgaria is a developing player in the mining industry of Europe, with significant reserves of gold, silver, copper, lead and zinc.This is an exciting time for the regional mining industry as technological advances at key properties and facilities, and investment from significant international players is bringing a new dynamism to the industry.
The Forum will provide an in-person platform for networking and the sharing of the latest business intelligence, opportunities, trends and insights from mining and exploration companies and experts from the countries of the Balkans region as well as wider Europe and the rest of the World. It will also facilitate interaction with policymakers, key decisionmakers and global investors.
Submit presentation abstract
If you would like to speak at MINEX Europe 2019, please complete before 15 May abstract form with full information about yourself, your company, and the topic of your proposed presentation register here
Key themes of the Forum
• The future of sustainable raw materials supply for European markets.
• The electrification revolution: opportunities for building energy metals capacity to satisfy future demand.
• The development of responsible mining policy frameworks to reduce environmental footprint of mining and post-mining activities.
• New generations of waste and water management solutions for mining.
• Smarter greenfield and brownfield exploration as the key for unlocking mineral potential.
• The challenge of digital and sustainable transformation in the mining industry.
• Creating sustainable intelligent mining systems.
• Improving production efficiency through real-time information.
• Case studies and breakthrough technologies that have potential to scale in the European mining market.
• The investment potential of the development of junior exploration in the Balkans and beyond.
• Research and innovation as an enabler for the future of sustainable raw materials supply.
• The nexus between industry, academia and research: competence building and new skills requirements.
Showcase your Company
Annually, MINEX Europe Forum brings together more than 200 senior executives from mining companies, representatives of ministries, investment companies and banks, consulting companies and equipment manufacturers from Europe, and from more than 20 countries from the surrounding region and further afield. The Forum regularly attracts some of the biggest names in the industry.
Our exhibition, sponsorship and partnership opportunities are designed to ensure that your company, brand and services get noticed!
As part of our sponsorship and exhibition packages, we offer senior company executives the opportunity to update a key audience of investors, industry insiders and government officials about your latest company developments. Your presentation to MINEX Europe 2019 will help to connect you with potential clients and key influencers.
Here are some key dates to remember:
Deadline for Speaker Registrations: 15 May 2019
Deadline for Exhibitor Registration: 14 June 2019
Deadline for Delegate Registration: 21 June 2019