MIOGE is the
leading meeting place for international companies to navigate the Russian market,
offering branding and networking opportunities that are unavailable anywhere
Why is MIOGE ideal for major suppliers like you who are looking to sell to Russia’s oil
and gas market?
- It is Russia’s leading international oil and gas event. With 18,500 visitors and 600+ exhibitors, MIOGE specialises in helping international companies access the Russian market. See some of the brands that took part last year here.
- It serves the whole value chain. MIOGE is designed for the entire oil and gas life cycle, from surveying to distribution - so you can access buyers and contacts across the value chain.
- Government support. MIOGE has received official greetings of support several times from President Vladimir Putin. The event is supported by the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation, the International Gas Union, the Russian Gas Society, the Skolkovo Foundation, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, and other key
organisations in Russia. You can meet them all directly at MIOGE.
- Excellent networking opportunities. With participants like Gazprom, Novatek, Lukoil and Tatneft, MIOGE is the main gathering for Russian oil and gas - and the place to meet its decision makers.
- Its Technical Programme includes hundreds of speakers from across the industry – confirming MIOGE’s status as a showcase for the newest and best technologies from the leaders of the Russian and international oil and gas sectors.
Big Russian companies use MIOGE to find suppliers for huge projects -
such as the 38bcm Power of Siberia pipeline from Gazprom, the V.
Filanovskiy field in the North Caspian from Lukoil, current and future Novatek LNG
projects, and many more. Meet these companies by exhibiting at MIOGE.