RENPOWER CENTRAL ASIA INVESTORS 2020 will take place next month as an Online Conference. This new informative and networking format has become the great alternative to maintaining and creating new synergies with mind-like professionals and market participants looking to this region.
This edition will be the leading marketplace for networking and exchanging ideas between the key local stakeholders and international market participants interested in Central Asia. The two-day event will focus on the current development going on in the renewable energy sector - highlighting government initiatives, regulatory and institutional framework, international cooperation, investment potential and funding strategies.
Should you wish to investigate the next investments opportunities, establish partnership or enter the renewable energy supply chain in Central Asia, this is a not-to-be-missed business development platform for you and your colleagues.
Registration as Delegate?
The detailed program and a registration form are available upon your request.
As Delegate, you will benefit from a full event experience!
· 2 days of online sessions, for 7+ hours of content;
· 24+ experts and stakeholders discussing opportunities and developments in Central Asia’s renewable energy market;
· Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
· Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
· Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
Seeking for a pro-active participation and more visibility?
There are a few options available:
· Speaking Opportunity: We are welcoming partners interested to have a speaking slot in the program. A good occasion to “wave your flag”, share your expertise and solutions. To take advantage of this pro-active participation, you will need to select one of the proposed “Corporate Packages.” They are all offering a high level of visibility including speaking opportunity, branding, networking opportunities through a dedicated platform, passes for colleagues, etc.
· Display Stand: You may wish to consider having your virtual booth. This comes as a package with a few passes to attend the event, so you do not have to register delegates separately.
MAXENCE DE CRAECKER
Orlando Office: 6258 Castelven Dr, Orlando, FL, USA - Tel. +1 407 257 4888
Brussels Head Office: Avenue du Pérou, 1000 Brussels, Belgium - Tel. +32 2 662 16 12